We know the importance of creating connections between employers and students studying for careers in our industry. Thank you Manitoba Print Industry Association for supporting this important work.
The Manitoba Print Industry Association Inc. (MPIA) is a non-profit industry-based organization created to:
– increase awareness of the Manitoba print industry
– attract and retain individuals into the industry; and
– expand training opportunities within the existing workforce.
Our goals are to:
– Identify opportunities to increase awareness of, and attract new workers to, the Manitoba print industry.
– Provide a network for print industry consultation, partnership and communication.
– Partner with appropriate government departments, associations, agencies, and schools to support the continued development of the Manitoba print industry.
– Assist in the ongoing development of print industry-related curriculum with learning objectives and outcomes that are relevant to the current industry needs.
“The mission of Canadian Print Scholarships is to attract the brightest and best students available to the graphic communications industry by providing financial assistance to enroll and continue in a post-secondary management or technical program at an approved institution.”
#print #printingindustry #packaging #signage #scholarships