Landa Digital Printing has commanded the industry’s attention since the first presses were unveiled. Now that Landa has a global presence, with a growing number of installations around the world, we are seeing firsthand the impact that Nanographic Printing Presses are having on the packaging and commercial print markets.
Join us on Tuesday, June 6 at 1pm ET for a special webinar, sponsored by Landa Digital Printing, on the current state of Nanography. Representatives from Landa will provide an update on the company and its growing installed base of uses, as well as recap the value proposition of the company’s Nanography technology and outline its vision for these digital mainstream presses going forward. The session will also include Landa customers who will offer real-world insights and experiences of day-to-day Nanography printing.
What you’ll learn:
• The current state of Landa’s Nanographic printing technology and installed base.
• The company’s vision for the future of the technology.
• Real-world user experiences from Landa customers.
Featured speakers include:
• Heberto Pachon, General Manager, Landa Digital Printing
• Paul Hudson – Hudson Printing
• Cheryl Kahanec – Quantum Group
• Brad Haralson – Southern Champion Tray
A complete recording will be available following this session.